- This event has passed.
Monthly Farmer’s Market (open to the public)
May 1 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 2:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
Join us for a fun afternoon on the farm. The 1st Saturdays of the month (May – September) feature a Farmer’s Market at Olivette Farm.
May’s Market will have fun for the whole family! A selection of local businesses join Olivette Farm in offering local and handmade goods. Olivette Sprouts Club will have great activities for the kids. (This will be a socially distant event with masks) Here’s what to look forward to:
- Live music by Ken Kahn
- Olivette Sprouts Club activities for the kiddos (digging, planting, painting)
- Our Sprouting Businesses
- Welles and Bear Econopouly will be running the first Lemonade Stand
- All kids are invited to join our Sprouting Businesses section, if interested, please email email@example.com for more information
- Umami Mami Food Truck to grab a delicious afternoon bite (many vegan options!)
- Some of Asheville’s greatest and up and coming makers:
We are cultivating a local resource of fresh food and goods for the community, and a local resource for small businesses and farm businesses to introduce their products. If you know any small business that would be a good fit for our Farm Stand and Market, please have them email firstname.lastname@example.org.